Tony J! is back with the 3 Day 5 Event Too Much Action Weekend celebrating St. Louis!
The 2018 Traffic Music Awards: Too Much Action Weekend
July 13th, 14th and 15th, 2018, St. Louis and national artists, producers, promoters, students, politicians, dignitaries, business owners,, and industry members alike will unite to acknowledge and celebrate the bi-state area’s finest talents.
The Traffic Music Awards is St. Louis’ very own Grammys & American Music Awards – classy and exquisite like the Emmy’s & Oscar’s – with the energy and spontaneity of the BET & MTV Awards, and with the “Social Swag” that only St. Louis can bring.
The 2018 Too Much Action weekend consist of 5 events:
- Fri-The Black Tie Traffic Media Affair
- Sat-The Melodie R. Smoots Community Wellness Fair
- Sat-The You Hear Me! Listening Session
- Sat-The Soooo! St. Louis Hair & Fashion Show
- Sun-The 2018 Traffic Music Awards
The TMAs will give two (2) deserving home grown heroes.
Don’t miss your FAVORITE St. Louis & national performers, plus food, drinks and give a ways.